FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 35. Winds: North 10-15 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 25. Winds: South 5-10 mph.
SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with afternoon rain showers. High: 40. Winds: Southwest ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Easy Rainbow Minestrone Soup
Made by: Melanie Pavolic, Registered Dietitian, County Market
1 Cup whole-wheat pasta (uncooked)
20oz of frozen mixed vegetables (such as corn, carrots & peas blend)
4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
1-15.5oz can of kidney beans (rinsed, drained)
1-14.5oz can of diced tomatoes (such as Italian style)
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste)
1. Cook whole wheat pasta in boiling water as directed on package (approximately 8-10 minutes, or until al dente).
2. Then drain the pasta and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, place the frozen vegetables and the low-sodium vegetable broth in a large pot and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until veggies become tender.
4. Add the canned kidney beans (rinsed, drained) and canned diced tomatoes to the pot of veggies & broth.
5. Add the cooked whole wheat pasta, fresh parsley, black pepper (to taste), and Italian seasoning to the pot and cook until heated all the way through. Enjoy!
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Everyone has an opinion on how Eve should deal with her feeling after her first high school breakup.
Daniela thinks Cristela is neglecting her health, but a visit to a clinic reveals surprising news.
Almond water beverage line; eco-friendly pizza box; real estate investing business.
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Celebrity guests and comedy skits.