FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, windy and colder. High: 44. Winds: North 20-25 mph, gusting to 35 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Breezy in the evening with widespread frost after Midnight. Low: 28. Winds: North 10-15 mph, ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Easy Rainbow Minestrone Soup
Made by: Melanie Pavolic, Registered Dietitian, County Market
1 Cup whole-wheat pasta (uncooked)
20oz of frozen mixed vegetables (such as corn, carrots & peas blend)
4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
1-15.5oz can of kidney beans (rinsed, drained)
1-14.5oz can of diced tomatoes (such as Italian style)
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste)
1. Cook whole wheat pasta in boiling water as directed on package (approximately 8-10 minutes, or until al dente).
2. Then drain the pasta and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, place the frozen vegetables and the low-sodium vegetable broth in a large pot and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until veggies become tender.
4. Add the canned kidney beans (rinsed, drained) and canned diced tomatoes to the pot of veggies & broth.
5. Add the cooked whole wheat pasta, fresh parsley, black pepper (to taste), and Italian seasoning to the pot and cook until heated all the way through. Enjoy!
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Mike gives Mandy business advice, but she decides to do things her own way. TV-PG
Cristela persuades Maddie to dress up like Hall & Oates with her. TV-PG
Exercise clothing that provides hyper-gravity weight training; beard oils and mustache waxes. TV-PG
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Halloween costume pageant; actor Andy Samberg; actress Rosie Perez; The Flaming Lips perform. TV-14
On the Hunt for Killer Caimans; Cronut Creator Reveals How to Make Secret Recipe at Home