FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, windy and colder. High: 44. Winds: North 20-25 mph, gusting to 35 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Breezy in the evening with widespread frost after Midnight. Low: 28. Winds: North 10-15 mph, ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Fresh Veggie Pizza
Made by: Joyce Fikri, St. Louis Dairy Council
• 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cans refrigerated ready-made pizza dough or 2 (10 7/8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
• 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
• 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
Vegetables for Pizza Topping
• 1/2 head fresh broccoli
• 1 bunch scallions including tops, thinly sliced
• 1 -2 fresh ripe tomato, peeled, seeds removed, diced
• 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, diced
• 4 ounces grated sharp Cheddar cheese (1 cup) or 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese (1 cup)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 17x11 rectangular cookie sheet or a 16-ounce pizza pan.
Press pizza dough into pan to form a crust. Bake as directed on package until crust is done and just slightly browned on top. Cool.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing together and spread over cooled crust.
Wash and prepare vegetables by dicing them into very small pieces. Drain tomatoes on paper towels to remove all excess moisture, blot until dry.
Top pizza with vegetables, spreading evenly over the pizza and then add cheese.
Cover entire pizza with plastic wrap and gently press toppings into the cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving time.
Sliced green or black olives
Chopped red bell peppers or green peppers
Diced summer squash
This recipe aired August 12, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Mike gives Mandy business advice, but she decides to do things her own way. TV-PG
Cristela persuades Maddie to dress up like Hall & Oates with her. TV-PG
Exercise clothing that provides hyper-gravity weight training; beard oils and mustache waxes. TV-PG
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Halloween costume pageant; actor Andy Samberg; actress Rosie Perez; The Flaming Lips perform. TV-14
On the Hunt for Killer Caimans; Cronut Creator Reveals How to Make Secret Recipe at Home