TONIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Breezy in the evening with widespread frost after Midnight. Low: 25. Winds: North 10-20 mph, gusting to 25 mph.SATURDAY: Sunny. High: 46. Winds: North 5-10 mph.Ric ...more »
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Randy Twyford, Twyford BBQ
4 peaches, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons of clover honey
1 cup of soft cream cheese (Honey & Nut)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Can be done on a grill or a grill plate on stove top.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush peaches with light coating of oil. Place pit side down on the grill and grill for 5 minutes or until you get good grill marks on the peaches.
3. Turn the peach over and drizzle with some honey.
4. Place a dollop of cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was.
5. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes or until the filling is warm.
6. Serve immediately
This recipe aired July 29, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Mike gives Mandy business advice, but she decides to do things her own way. TV-PG
Cristela persuades Maddie to dress up like Hall & Oates with her. TV-PG
Exercise clothing that provides hyper-gravity weight training; beard oils and mustache waxes. TV-PG
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Halloween costume pageant; actor Andy Samberg; actress Rosie Perez; The Flaming Lips perform. TV-14
On the Hunt for Killer Caimans; Cronut Creator Reveals How to Make Secret Recipe at Home