FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 35. Winds: North 10-15 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 25. Winds: South 5-10 mph.
SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with afternoon rain showers. High: 40. Winds: Southwest ...
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Low fat Broccoli Cheese Soup
Made by: Hope Danielson, Health & Wellness Director-County Market
• 1 Bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh Frozen Broccoli Florets
• 2 cans of 98% fat free cream of celery soup
• 1 can of 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
• 1-2 cups of nonfat milk (add to desired thickness)
• 8 oz. of reduced fat cheddar (mild, medium, sharp, whichever you prefer)
• 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
• Garlic croutons (optional)
1. Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
2. In large saucepan, mix all 3 cans of soup with desired amount of milk. Add cheese, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Cook on medium low, stirring often.
3. Add cooked broccoli to saucepan; mash broccoli with potato masher or blend with handheld immersion blender.
4. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with garlic croutons.
This recipe aired March 18, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
Last Man Standing
Everyone has an opinion on how Eve should deal with her feeling after her first high school breakup.
Daniela thinks Cristela is neglecting her health, but a visit to a clinic reveals surprising news.
Almond water beverage line; eco-friendly pizza box; real estate investing business.
Newschannel 20 at 10
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Celebrity guests and comedy skits.